CLM news

To: cmdist bil
Mon, 1 Apr 96 07:15:49 GMT-0800

CLM improvements since my last note include def-clm-var for
parallel instrument communication, clm-open-input*, with-psound
for direct-to-DAC output (and associated pfasmix, preverb,
etc) -- on the 132MHz SGI I can run 6 to 8 fm-violins in
"real-time" or reverb+3 violins without interruptions,
default-sound-file-data-format for Linux, green.cl (bounded
brownian noise), several new instruments including cross-
synthesis and hello-dentist, and various other small things.
One other new file: ins is a list of all the instruments
currently included in clm.tar.gz.