Capella

Tobias Kunze tkunze@cmsgia.Stanford.EDU
Sun, 10 Sep 1995 15:55:38 -0700

On Sep 10, 10:34am, Philip Lewis wrote:
> Subject: Capella
> [...]

The short story is: the version of Capella that's currently available
doesn't run yet under MCL 3.0 due to the vast amount of changes in the
class library and its new process scheme.  We should have a new release
out the door soon, though, that fixes the mix/sequence worksheet problem
by replacing them with a comletely redesigned output/layout window.

I can't promise a date yet, however, for two reasons: (1) Stanford Software
Licensing apparently still hasn't got a site license for MCL 3.0 and
all I have is an expired beta version and (2) I'll be out of town for the
next 4 weeks...

In the meanwhile, I'd suggest to either use Mcl 2.0.1 for Common Music
or simply don't use the mix and sequence worksheets in 3.0.

You'll see an anouncement of the new release on this list as soon as
it's finished.