Where can I find MidiQT?

Tobias Kunze tkunze@cmsgia.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 11:10:35 -0800

I use QuickTime MIDI Player, which is an app instead of an init
and thus less errorprone.  Here's the readme

QuickTime MIDI Player 1.1

Copyright © 1995 by Terry Greeniaus

Many thanks to Kevin Patfield for his insightful comments and suggestions on how to improve QuickTime MIDI Player.  Anyone else who has ideas, feel free to send me e-mail.  My address is printed at the bottom of this file and in the title screen and About

QuickTime MIDI Player is an application which will allow you to play MIDI data through your Macintosh speakers using QuickTime 2.0 and the MIDI Manager.  To use QuickTime MIDI Player, you will require both QuickTime 2.0 and the Apple MIDI Manager.  This s

QuickTime MIDI Player allows you to set up the way that the instruments will sound on the Macintosh.  Each different instrument is attached to a track.  You can have up to 100 different tracks, although you probably won't be able to play that many instrum

[...]

Shareware fees:
QuickTime MIDI Player is shareware and if you use it, please send in your registration fee of $15.00, so that you will recieve future upgrades and I will be able to contrinue supporting this program.  I know that peaople cannot always afford the shareware

Terry Greeniaus
89 Lancaster Cres.
St. Albert, Alberta
Canada
T8N 2N9

Disclaimer:
QuickTime MIDI Player is distributed "as is."  I make no guarantees or warranties on the quality of the product and I cannot be held liable for any problems that this software may create.  This program has not been tested on any other computer but my Maci

QuickTime MIDI Player may be distributed freely, as long as this documentation is included with the file.  It may not be sold individually, but may be placed on CD's, disks, BBS's, etc. where there is no extra charge required to aquire this file other tha

I can also be reached through e-mail at tgreen@ersys.edmonton.ab.ca

Terry Greeniaus
June 10, 1995