Installation under ACLPC v2.0 and CLISP (DOS)

Heinrich Taube hkt@cmp-nxt.music.uiuc.edu
Sat, 9 Dec 95 09:16:30 -0600

I think some of the problems are due to not using the latest version of CLISP. You can get the DOS binaries from
	http://sayre.sysc.pdx.edu:8001/clisp
or
	ftp://ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:/pub/lisp/clisp
It seems that the first address always has the very latest versions and that the second address is updated from time to time.  If you use the http address take binaries/dos.zip dated 01-oct-95.

I will mail you a newer version of the make-cm.lisp script in a subsequent message to you personally. Once I know it works for DOS i will add it to a patch file i hope to release in a few days.