clisp

Rick Taube hkt@zkm.de
Mon, 25 Apr 94 09:21:40 GMT+0100

I dont have any firm plans for a CLISP port but it would certainly be a reasonable thing to do. When I last looked at CLISP (about a year ago), its CLOS implmentation was non-standard and its foreign fuction interface was funky. I think there is a version of PCL that works in CLISP, so all the Lisp code for cm (and clm and cmn for that matter) should port very smoothly. As to the low-level C side, the docs i had were cryptic so im not sure how easy implementing midi real time would be, or if it is even possible.
	-hkt