CM vs CLM?

Phil Perucci philp@access.digex.net
Thu, 28 Apr 1994 17:17:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

  I am in the process of getting Common Music up under AKCL/PCL on Linux.
Before I get too excited...  Is Common Music WITHOUT CLM sufficient to
generate MIDI files?  I want the flexibility of LISP for generating
MIDI files, and am under the impression that CLM is *not* required.
Can anyone verify this?  It would be real easy for me to get "off-track"
at this point!

 Phil Perucci             | "All postings are my own opinion - all comments
 Systems Integrator       |  are intended for research/educational purposes"