[anet08banff] Hey Scott Check Out This Watch

k2sleep at transglobalrecruiting.com k2sleep at transglobalrecruiting.com
Mon Feb 9 09:43:47 PST 2009

I just received my watch yesterday. It looks exactly like the picture on
your website, no difference at all. This was actually my first time ordering
from the internet, and I've heard so many bad things about online companies,
but ordering from you and receiving my watch was a great first time
experience. I really wish all internet companies were like yours.

Signed,
Dennis M.

Site is http://kenson-stuff.googlegroups.com/web/tools.html?gda=Q5h2mjwAAAD
3x0mPfMs-1j24_9C7TmJRSOn_oxzBmBcIX853L7slPqfmxcNCyuzdrzvJPhEpuNv9Wm-ajmzVoAF
UlE7c_fAt

- When you set goals, something inside of you starts saying, "Let's go,
let's go," and ceilings start to move up.