[anet08banff] Registration is now open for 2nd World Opera Symposium , May 11-13, Struer, Denmark

Lund Niels Windfeld niels.windfeld.lund at uit.no
Sun Apr 12 06:17:57 PDT 2009

Dear everybody

I am very happy to announce that registration is now open for the near
coming 2nd World opera symposium in Struer next month May 11 to 13.
You can find program and practical information on our website:
http://www.theworldopera.org/

I know it is very close and I am late, but anyway, I hope several of you
will have the opportunity to attend the symposium. I am sorry to tell you
that while I last year was able to fund expenses for travel and stay for
several of you, I have as everybody else in these days a smaller budget
than last year.

Anyway I hope to see you here in Struer, the city of sound or next year ..

all the best

Niels

Niels Windfeld Lund
general manager, The International World Opera
professor, Documentation Studies
University of Tromsø
9037 Tromsø
Norway