[anet08banff] Friday, April 11 demo

Michael Bussiere michael at marsville.tv
Mon Mar 31 16:51:51 PDT 2008

Hey great, Chris! A pdf score was attached but must have been removed because
of size? Here:

http://www.otherminds.org/shtml/Scores.shtml

Michael

Ps if we get a good connection (which is certain) we'd like to bring in some
vintage gear for the jam, and see if we can get the network to make some noise!