[anet08banff] JackTrip on Sourceforge, Mailing List and Mac OS X support

Juan-Pablo Caceres jcaceres at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Aug 14 19:21:26 PDT 2008

Hello again,

As Pauline pointed out, the link to subscribe to the mailing list was
incorrect. Please use the following one:

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Juan-Pablo