[anet08banff] ANET II

Phil Legard tonalitysystems at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 05:25:23 PDT 2008

Due to a cancellation on Friday, Chris was kind enough to ask if we
could present an brief introduction to the work of British composer
Nigel Morgan with distributed musicians. Unfortunately time and
technical problems on the day got the better of us.

Therefore I'd just like to post a link to a collection of material that
we have assembled for ANET II delegates, available here:
http://nigel-morgan.co.uk/anet/

If any of this sounds interesting then please do get in touch - I hope
the rest of the conference went smoothly!

Best,

Phil Legard
Tonality Systems Press
Prudential Buildings, 55 Westgate, Wakefield,
West Yorkshire, WF1 1BW, United Kingdom
Tel: 01924 383017 e-mail: tonalitysystems at mac.com