[anet08banff] hear you / see you soon

Chris Chafe cc at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Apr 7 16:38:41 PDT 2008

Dear all,

We're set for a fabulous Summit in Banff. The snow up high is still
hanging around and I hear the town is threatening its first non-Winter
thoughts. Still to early for that sniffing sound in the woods to be a
bear.

Thanks in advance to the centre's leadership, admin and tech team,
especially Allyson, Theresa, John and Chris plus many others.

One change -- after heavy investigation into the possibility we've had
to conclude that the conference will not be webcast. Maybe next time.

Remote conferees involved in live sessions are all on as planned and
final testing of connections continues through Thursday.

Until then!
Chris