[anet08banff] in C

Pauline Oliveros paulineo at deeplistening.org
Tue Apr 1 04:43:51 PDT 2008

Hello to Michael Bussiere -

Jean-Pierre Dautricourt on flute and me (pauline oliveros) on accordion
would like to participate remotely in the performance of in C. We are going
to be connecting using SoundJack (Alex Corot's software).

Let us know if you think this is feasible. After all in C is all about
latency!

All best,

PO

--
Pauline Oliveros
Deep Listening institute. Ltd.

"What is actually teleported in these experiments, he explained, is not the
particle itself but all the quantum information about the particle."

January 23-May 28, 2008

Artist-in-Residence at the Camargo Foundation in Cassis France
http://www.camargofoundation.org

May 7 Trio Concert w/Pascal Contet, Jean-Marc Montera at Fondation Cartier,
Paris FR
May 10 1:30pm PST Avatar Orchestra Metaverse performs The Heart of Tones in
Second Life in a mixed reality concert with Open Space Victoria BC
May 18 Trio Concert w/Pascal Contet, Jean-Marc Montera at Amphitheater,
Camargo Foundation, Cassis FR

Tintinnabulate at ICAD07 with Pauline Oliveros
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wJg15PBRTQ0