[mus422] Project Report Draft and Preliminary Files Are Due Friday March 8, 2013

Marina Bosi mbosi at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 6 09:39:35 PST 2013

Dear All,

I hope your work on the final project is proceeding smoothly. (From the
lack of questions from your side, I'm assuming so and that you are very
productively working on this J)!

Just a friendly reminder that the project report draft and preliminary
files are due this Friday (March 8).  If your group needs more time please
let me (mbosi at stanford.edu) and Francois (fgermain at stanford.edu ) know as
soon as possible so we can discuss the possibility of a few days
extension.

The final project report, source code, encoded/decoded excerpts, etc. are
due by Thursday March 14 at 12 (noon) pm.  Please e-mail me and Francois a
copy of your (pdf or word) final project report by Thursday March 14th .
(You can use the drop box for the other files or e-mail if you prefer.)

Good luck!

Marina

Marina Bosi

Consulting Professor, Department of Music

Stanford University

Computer Center for Research in Music and Acoustics

The Knoll,  660 Lomita Court

Stanford, California 94305-8180, USA

http://ccrma.stanford.edu

mbosi at stanford.edu