[mus422] IMPORTANT! - Schedule for the visit at Dolby

François Germain fgermain at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 31 11:48:39 PST 2013

Hello class,
*
*_*Please read this email carefull**y and give me an answer as soon as
possible.*

_To resolve the conflict that some students of the class have with the
current time of the visit (2:30-5:30PM) on Friday February 15th. To
accommodate them, we have the option of moving the visit _in the
morning_. We need to know what are your availabilities to make the best
choice in your interest.

We have two options, please answer me if you're available for either one
*_or both_*:

* *Morning* visit: 9:30AM-12:30PM (Departure at 8:15AM, return around 1PM)

* *Afternoon* visit: 2:30PM-5:30PM (Departure at 1:30PM, return around 6PM)

If you can't attend either one or both, *_please give us the reason_*_*.*_
Once again, we need you answer *_as soon as possible.
_*Thanks,

--
François Germain

Teaching Assistant / PhD Candidate
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
Stanford University