[mus422] Schedule and Deadlines

Marina Bosi mbosi at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 1 10:24:46 PST 2010

Please ignore point 3 for the project submission below, since it was
brought to my attention that you would need a set of special EXE creators
for this :-)..

Marina Bosi

Consulting Professor, Department of Music

Stanford University

Computer Center for Research in Music and Acoustics

The Knoll,  660 Lomita Court

Stanford, California 94305-8180, USA

http://ccrma.stanford.edu

mbosi at stanford.edu