[mus422] Feb 11th, 2010 Dolby List

Craig Sapp craigsapp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 18:28:23 PST 2010

>>> I guess we only need 2 - 3 cars. Who is planning to drive?
>>> Cynthia

Summary of previous emails:

Available Cars:
    Eric        (+4)
    Katarina (+3)
    Jon        (+1-2)

Need Ride (4):
    Colin, Isaac, Jieun, Craig

Others:
    Jason Su
    Cynthia
    Jason Sadural (meet at Dolby).
    Cobus (skipping)

So with the current car allotment of 8-9 spaces, the 4-6 people
who need rides shouldn't have any problems.

We can meet at 1:15pm at CCRMA in the front (facing Hoover tower),
then if we leave by 1:25 we all should make it to Dolby at 110 Potrero
Ave. and find parking spots by 2:30pm.

Oops, I am just reading my email at 6pm, and I don't see my name on the list :-)

-=+Craig