[220a] hydrophone follow up

Clara Allison clara.b.allison at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 16:40:21 PDT 2021

hi everyone and happy friday!

so firstly, thank you so much to everyone who came to office hours today
for your incredible patience-- I know it was crazy and you all helped so
much with your positive attitudes. I wanted to follow up and say that if
you get home and test your hydrophone and it is not working-- DONT PANIC--
in this audio builder world it is almost always true that things don't work
the first time we try them. But don't worry, we will get it working!
Because I suspect many of you may need some help fixing them up a little,
I'm going to add some more hours early next week and I will send those out
some time this weekend.

You all are doing fantastic jobs and the hydrophone labor will be worth it
I promise!

clara