[Music 155] Fwd: modulations and intermedia

Jarek Kapuscinski jarek at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 16 10:30:50 PDT 2012

Dear all,
Please find below a message from Luke! It would be exciting indeed if
you did your pieces
again at Modulations! The deadline is today but if you did it by the
weekend he could accept your submissions.
Congratulations again on such great work and interesting event!
Best,
Jarek