[Music 155] thank you!

David Kerr dave at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 15 03:46:06 PDT 2012

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 01:53:19 -0700, Jaroslaw Kapuscinski wrote

> In the name of myself, Paul and the whole class we would like to
> thank you for documenting the concert today! Your efforts as always
> are very much appreciated :-) Please let us know when and how the
> students will be able to access the video. Best, Jarek

Hi 155ers

Great show tonight!

I was planning to upload the performances as individual unlisted YouTube videos and also make a 10
minute video comprising snippets from the performances and the installations. To do a good job on
the latter, it'd be handy to have access to some representative 30 seconds any of the listening room
projections you'd like included.  YouTube supports anaglyph 3D if you can generate for that, otherwise
just give me something in 2D.   I'll also plonk files for everything I have on the CCRMA network and
send a note (later today or Friday)..

Dave