[Music 155] technical tutorial for CCRMA listening room posted

Hongchan Choi hongchan at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 10 20:19:34 PST 2012

Dear Ceclila,

I am so glad you brought it up. I will make some clarification for you and
all the classmates:

1) The 'audio' folder and the Ardour template are only accessible in the
machine in the Listening room.

2) You are required to present your work by playing your Ardour project in
the Listening room. However, I do not think you need to create a web page
for this exercise because I can check the local folder in the Listening
room machine. So I will fix the instruction for exercise once I get
confirmation Paul and Jarek.

Hope it helps!

Best,
Hongchan